You can join here! NASA-UK welcomes new members at any time! The membership desk is open! Our membership year runs from 1st January – 31st December.
- The Official Stuffs: The National Association of Street Artists UK is a membership organisation that exists for individuals who work or have worked professionally in the outside arts in the UK. This means individuals and companies that create work for the street, public spaces, events, festivals, circuses and other outdoor contexts. NASA UK is constituted as a Community Interest Company ( CIC) with an elected management committee (aka Steering Group or Mission Control).
- Our AGM usually happens as part of For the Love Of It (FLOI) every Spring (in Feb or March). FLOI is a great event and we encourage you to come to it, it’s good fun and we get to meet each other!
- First, please complete the Membership Application Form
- Once we have the completed form, we send you an invoice. Then you pay. Once that has cleared we update our website and you are a member!
Annual fees are:
- Individual / unfunded company membership is £20 and gives 1 person voting rights.
- Student membership – for those in full-time education £10 (Proof by NUS card and supporting docs required).
- A funded company membership is £50 and gives 1 person voting rights.
- You can pay by Bank Transfer, Standing Order or via PayPal
- Payment details are on the invoice that we send you. To request a copy of the invoice just email us email@example.com
- If you are already a member but if you want to change your details please email us the changes. Thanks.
- Your membership runs Jan-Dec calendar year. We automatically roll your membership forwards each year. We send out invoices in April each year. If you want to leave NASA then you must let us know by June 1st each year (after that date we assume you are staying with us and agree to pay your subs) You have until November 1st each year to pay your subs.
- You can pay by Bank Transfer, Standing Order or via PayPal.
You can see details of our members here on the website (not everyone provides us with photos and links).
NASA members range from young to experienced companies, from regularly Arts Council funded companies to those who have never received any public funding. Small one-hander companies to large companies. Companies where the artists also run the administration to those with an administration team that support artists. There are also individual members who work freelance for a number of companies. There is a massive range of experience among our members. Wherever you sit within these descriptions you will not be alone! The network is friendly and supportive. People do offer real help and support for other peoples development. You will be with friends.
Membership Also Provides:
- You can post our logo on your website and printed material while you are a member.
- Access to the e-group.
- Access to the members’ area of the website (password protected).
- Listing on the NASA website with a link through to your own website.
- Members can post their news and updates on the NASA website.
- We have accounts on Facebook and Twitter. You to follow NASA and contribute to/participate.
- Invitations to participate in NASA-UK events with early bird discounts.
- Voting rights at AGM/Elections
- A strategic voice which benefits all of us
The Steering Group (aka Mision Control) functions to:
- Provide advocacy and representation at key events in the UK and Internationally.
- Engage in strategy and policy discussions affecting street arts.
- Undertake projects of benefit to NASA-UK members.
- Acting as support for companies when there are problems with specific events.
- Information dissemination.
- Responding to requests by members for specific help or support.
- Maintaining the e-group, website and membership desk.