NASA-UK membership in easy steps…
Step 1. Fill in the form!
Fill out the membership form first. It asks for basic information about your company or professional activity and a sentence about how you fulfil our membership criteria. Sending us this form enables us to approve your application or renewal and list you as a member.
- We can only grant you membership of NASA-UK when we have checked that you fulfil all membership criteria. If you are not eligible and you have paid already, we will refund your money – minus an administration charge of £5.00 GBP, so don’t jump the gun!
- The form is online here: Membership Application Form!
- We can also email you the form, just ask us by email: email@example.com
- If you are an existing member paying an annual renewal and there are no changes – you don’t have to fill out the form again! If you have changed address or other details or you want to send us a new promo photo or change your ‘blurb’ please fill out the form and say “same” in boxes where the info is the same as before (if the form allows you to do that in certain boxes).
- You can also, update photo and blurb/promotional material anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are very open and delighted to meet new members!
2. Now just wait!
You will receive an invoice and payment details from us. This may take 24 hours or more. We need to check your answers. Yes, real people do this stuff but we are as quick as we can. Once we you receive the invoice by email you can finally…
3. Pay us!
You can pay by Pay Pal, cheque, bank transfer or standing order. We can send you a bank mandate to send to your bank to pay automatically each year or you can pay via PayPal below (scroll down to choose your subscription rate)
4. Ummm.. that’s it!
Once we have received payment you will receive an invitation to join our e-group / discussion forum which is hosted on google groups. (You’ll need to have or register with Google) and a log-in to the member’s areas of the website. We will also add you our mailing list.
Please! Do email our membership desk at if you have any questions email@example.com before you pay!
PayPal charges us a fee per transaction and we have to pass that on. It is included in the total fee charged. For Student £0.60p, for Personal/Company £1.00, for Funded/NPO £2.00. If you prefer, please contact us to arrange a bank transfer or for a standing order form via firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose a link below for the appropriate PayPal payment!
Please Note Again! By deciding to use the PayPal payment method before you have been accepted as a member, you accept that if we find that you are not eligible for any reason then we will refund your money minus an administration charge of £5.00 gbp.