NASA will be having an information stand at Mintfest in Kendal on Friday 31st August – Sunday 2nd September.
If you would like to perform at the stand here are the details.
The best times are when the delegates are registering, which is 5.00pm – 9.00pm Friday 31st August, and 9.30am – 12.00pm Saturday 1st September.
Just turn up at the Georgian Room in the Kendal Town Hall between these times.
If you would like to have your publicity on the stand here are the details.
• send a MAXIMUM of 30 publicity packs
• everything must fit in a space 30cm wide x 30cm high
• SIMPLE is best in our experience
o no more than two pieces of publicity e.g. brochure and CD
o publicity that has your company name and a simple, eye-catching graphic that represents your work is most effective
• send to: Natasha Bolonkin, c/o PACE, Room G12, DTHB, Goldsmiths College, London SE14 6NW
• deadline: 5pm Friday 24th August
• fee: £10 for paid up NASA members, £20 for all others
o please enclose a cheque with your publicity made out to the National Association of Street Artists
o or pay by BACS enclosing a note to this effect with your publicity using the reference Mintfest 2012 to:
National Association of Street Artists
The Co-operative Bank
Sort Code: 08-92-99
Account No. 65228018
International Bank Account No: GB45 CPBK 0892 9965 2280 18
Bank Identification Code(SWIFTor BIC code): CPBK GB22
• please note: if we do not receive payment by the 24th we cannot include your publicity as we don’t have the resources to chase people – sorry!
All the best,