Welcome to NASA UK
The National Association of Street Artists
an independent UK network of creative practitioners making work for Outdoors Arts
£20 a year for individual or Company
£10 for Students
£50 for a NPO-funded Company
What do you get?
- Your company profile on this website, linked to your website
- Added to the Map of Members
- Join our email group
- Use NASA UK logo on your promo
- Ask NASA for help or advice on issues
- Engagement with other NASA members
NASA UK is a membership organisation, run by its members. It aims to support and develop the professional practice of UK based outdoor artists by:
- Sharing information and opportunities
- Running network, learning and sharing events
- Offering a forum for peer support and discussion of current issues
- Undertaking research and professional developmental projects
- Advocating for the sector and networking with key organisations
- Engaging in national strategy and policy discussions
For the Love Of It – 17
Fri 17th Feb – Sun 19th Feb 2017
101 Creation Space, Greenham Common, Newbury, RG19 6HN
NASA UK News
NASA currently has 95 Members, ranging from solo artists to large companies.
- How is the vote to leave the EU affecting you? 29th July 2016 How is the vote to leave the EU affecting you? Dear NASA Members, It’s now more than five weeks since the referendum vote on 23rd June, when the UK public decided to leave the EU. The dust has settled a bit and we thought that this would be a good time to connect with you and collect ... Read More...
Log-in here to access the Members’ Area
You’ll get prompted to ‘try logging in’
If you can’t remember your password just
click “lost your password” and use your email address to get a reset.
Check your email and reset. Simple.
NASA’s Steering Group is 10 strong reflecting a broad experience of Artists and Companies working in Outdoor Arts across the UK:
Sue Auty (Whalley Range All Stars, Manchester)
Mandy Dike (And Now, Somerset)
Beka Haigh (Frolicked, Hebden Bridge)
Roger Hartley (Bureau of Silly Ideas, London)
Jules Howarth ( Mr Jules, Cardiff)
Chris Squire (Impossible Arts, Huddersfield)
Paschale Straiton (Red Herring, Brighton)
Kim Tilbrook (Kim Tilbrook, Bristol)
Garth Williams (Safety Catch Productions, Manchester)
Reframe The Streets website is live at www.nasauk.net
Reframe The Streets: In 2015 we joined with the Greenwich & Docklands International Festival, The Winchester Hat Fair and Great Yarmouth’s Out There Festival and reviewed 17 show. The aim of this project is to develop Critical Discourse and Reviewing of Outdoor Arts shows, to develop public and professional reviewing of the art forms and to help the Artists and Companies develop their work in a positive and productive way.
We are planning to develop and improve Reframe The Streets and run more Outdoor Arts Labs in 2017 and 2018
Newest NASA Members (updated Nov 2016)
As we receive emailed information we post it here
UK Arts News
- Theatre Bristol Bulletin 17th November 2016 (theself-care edition) 19th November 2016 Read More...
- Theatre Bristol Bulletin 10th November 2016 (the 2020 edition) 10th November 2016 Read More...
- Things are changing… 9th November 2016 Read More...
- Articulture update – Oct 2016 – Apply now Call forCommissions 2017 1st November 2016 Read More...
- ARTCENA — La newsletter d’octobre 5th October 2016 Read More...
- Street Arts Showcase Festivals taking place this September 25th August 2016 Read More...
- Save the date > 29 Septembre / Rencontres Arts et Aménagement dans les territoires du Grand Paris – pOlau et Plaine Commune 18th August 2016 Read More...
- ISACS August Newsletter – Workshops, Opportunities, Fira Tárrega and more! 17th August 2016 Read More...
News from our Members
- Get a compilation album of amazing buskers fromall over the world! 3rd November 2016 Read More...
- Dazzle your audience this winter 1st November 2016 Read More...
- Wilderness Festival, Countryfile Live and other news 25th October 2016 Read More...
- 🎵 Our brand new music collection you won’t find elsewhere! 🎵 25th October 2016 Read More...
on this website please
let us know