Welcome to NASA UK
The National Association of Street Artists
an independent UK network of creative practitioners making work for Outdoors Arts
£20 a year for individual or Company
£10 for Students
£50 for a NPO-funded Company
What do you get?
- Your company profile on this website, linked to your website
- Added to the Map of Members
- Join our email group
- Use NASA UK logo on your promo
- Ask NASA for help or advice on issues
- Engagement with other NASA members
NASA UK is a membership organisation, run by its members. It aims to support and develop the professional practice of UK based outdoor artists by:
- Sharing information and opportunities
- Running network, learning and sharing events
- Offering a forum for peer support and discussion of current issues
- Undertaking research and professional developmental projects
- Advocating for the sector and networking with key organisations
- Engaging in national strategy and policy discussions
NASA’s Steering Group is 10 strong reflecting a broad experience of Artists and Companies working in Outdoor Arts across the UK:
Sue Auty (Whalley Range All Stars, Manchester), Mandy Dike (And Now, Somerset), Lucy Frost (Molly Orange, London), Beka Haigh (Frolicked, Hebden Bridge), Roger Hartley (Bureau of Silly Ideas, London), Jules Howarth ( Mr Jules, Cardiff), Chris Squire (Impossible Arts, Huddersfield), Paschale Straiton (Red Herring, Brighton), Kim Tilbrook (Kim Tilbrook, Bristol), Garth Williams (Safety Catch Productions, Manchester).
NASA currently has 98 Members, ranging from solo artists to large companies.
We received a Grant for the Arts to develop For the Love Of It (FLOI) for 2016, 2017 and 2018
We are preparing an application to fund , develop and improve Reframe The Streets and more Outdoor Arts Labs
NASA UK News
Log-in here to access the Members’ Area
You’ll get prompted to ‘try logging in’
If you can’t remember your password just
click “lost your password” and use your email address to get a reset.
Check your email and reset. Simple.
Reframe The Streets website is live at www.nasauk.net
Reframe The Streets: In 2015 we joined with the Greenwich & Docklands International Festival, The Winchester Hat Fair and Great Yarmouth’s Out There Festival and reviewed 17 show. The aim of this project is to develop Critical Discourse and Reviewing of Outdoor Arts shows, to develop public and professional reviewing of the art forms and to help the Artists and Companies develop their work in a positive and productive way.
In 2016 we are developing this project. More news as it happens.
Newest NASA Members (updated July 2016)
As we receive emailed information we post it here
UK Arts News
- Festival website – new launch – Inside Out Dorset 2016 26th August 2016 Read More...
- August Newsletter 24th August 2016 Read More...
- An interview with BoomTown; Festivals Edinburgh, Eventbrite and more 16th August 2016 Read More...
- 🎉 It’s our birthday! 🎉 9th August 2016 Read More...
- Street Arts Showcase Festivals taking place this September 25th August 2016 Read More...
- Save the date > 29 Septembre / Rencontres Arts et Aménagement dans les territoires du Grand Paris – pOlau et Plaine Commune 18th August 2016 Read More...
- ISACS August Newsletter – Workshops, Opportunities, Fira Tárrega and more! 17th August 2016 Read More...
- La Folle Allure à PLACE LIBRE Le Touvet (38) 16th August 2016 Read More...
News from our Members
on this website please
let us know