Welcome to NASA UK
The UK’s National Association of Street Artists
An independent UK network of creative practitioners making live arts outside!
Book Now for
£20 a year for individual or Company
£10 for Students
£50 for an NPO-funded Company
What do you get?
- Your company profile on this website, linked to your website.
- Added to the Map of Members.
- Join our email group.
- Use of the NASA UK logo on your promo.
- Ask NASA for help or advice on issues.
- Engage with other members.
- Have more fun!
NASA UK is a membership organisation, run by its members. It aims to support and develop the professional practice of UK based outdoor artists by:
- Sharing information and opportunities.
- Running network, learning and sharing events.
- Offering a forum for peer support and discussion of current issues.
- Undertaking research and professional developmental projects.
- Advocating for the sector and networking with key organisations.
- Engaging in national strategy and policy discussions.
FLOI-18 open for bookings
FLOI (For the Love Of It) 2018
Date: 2nd- 4th March 2018
Venue: Walk the Plank Creation Hub, Cobden Works, Salford, Manchester, M6 6WF, UK.
more info here
NASA -UK currently has 96 Members.
Latest NASA Members
NASA’s Steering Group is 12 strong reflecting a broad experience of Artists and Companies working in Outdoor Arts across the UK:
Sue Auty (Whalley Range All Stars, Manchester)
Mandy Dike (And Now, Somerset)
Beka Haigh (Frolicked, Hebden Bridge)
Jules Howarth ( Mr Jules, Cardiff)
Chris Squire (Impossible Arts, Huddersfield)
Paschale Straiton (Red Herring, Brighton)
Kim Tilbrook (Kim Tilbrook, Bristol)
Garth Williams (Safety Catch Productions, Manchester)
Mel Stevens (Aim To Fly)
Dave Spathaky (AaeroFisher)
Sonya Moorhead (Sonya Moorhead)
Log-in here to access the Members’ Area
You’ll get prompted to ‘try logging in’
If you can’t remember your password;
- click “Lost your password”.
- Use your email address to get a reset.
- Check your email and reset.
As we receive emailed information we post it here:
UK Arts News
- Articulture update – Nov 2017 – Call for Commissions 2018 + National Outdoor Arts Gathering Wales 2nd November 2017 Read More...
- D&D satellite – What are we – of all genders – who work in performing arts going to do about sexual abuse in our industry? 2nd November 2017 Read More...
- Circus Futures – “It’s All Go in Bristol” Update 15th October 2017 Read More...
- Inside Out Dorset Festival & Activate opportunities and news 29th September 2017 Read More...
News from our Members
- Urgent Bournemouth PSPO Consultation 1st December 2017 Read More...
- international arts news: Nos propositions d’animations pour Noël 2017 18th September 2017 Read More...
- FiraTarrega Special Epic Irish Delegation to represent the sector in Spain ! 6th September 2017 Read More...
- A backstage look at how to create a complicated outdoor festival website in just 16 minutes 30th August 2017 Read More...
#FF #ISAN17 Soaking up the chance to gather, meet and share at ISAN conference. Great job Angus and all! Running our NASA session at 15:30. Updating what we are up to and asking - What can we do for you? @OutdoorArtsUK @ISANOUTDOORARTS @AngusMackers https://t.co/Ts3GZfoIUx
For the Love Of It 2017 (FLOI 17) - in a 1 min vid. Our weekend of outside artists getting together, sharing skills and inspiring each other to make great art. Sign up for FLOI 18!
https://t.co/0ZlXfWqyRg #outdoorarts #outsidearts #nasauk #ThanksToYou
Have you booked on yet? Last chance to book the UNMISSABLE #ISAN17
@ISANOUTDOORARTS Conference 27-28 Nov in Milton Keynes; booking closes 22 Nov https://t.co/exWkdS2udf
Only once every two years does the #OutdoorArts sectors meet like this
And NASA UK hosting a fringe meeting
on this website please
let us know