Welcome to NASA UK
The UK’s National Association of Street Artists
An independent UK network of creative practitioners making live arts outside!
13th-15th of March 2020 – from 6pm Friday to 6pm Sunday.
The greatest annual gathering of Outside Artists: for professionals who make creative projects outside – open to all.
£20 a year for individual or Company
£10 for Students
£50 for an NPO-funded Company
What do you get?
- Your company profile on this website, linked to your website.
- Added to the Map of Members.
- Join our email group.
- Use of the NASA UK logo on your promo.
- Ask NASA for help or advice on issues.
- Engage with other members.
- Have more fun!
NASA UK is a membership organisation, run by its members. It aims to support and develop the professional practice of UK based outdoor artists by:
- Sharing information and opportunities.
- Running network, learning and sharing events.
- Offering a forum for peer support and discussion of current issues.
- Undertaking research and professional developmental projects.
- Advocating for the sector and networking with key organisations.
- Engaging in national strategy and policy discussions.
NASA-UK currently has 112 Members.
Newest NASA Members
NASA’s Steering Group is 9 strong reflecting a broad experience of Artists and Companies working in Outdoor Arts across the UK
Sue Auty (Whalley Range All Stars, Manchester)
Mandy Dike (And Now, Somerset)
Beka Haigh (Frolicked, Hebden Bridge)
Jules Howarth ( Mr Jules, Cardiff)
Chris Squire (Impossible Arts, Huddersfield)
Paschale Straiton (Red Herring, Brighton)
Kim Tilbrook (Kim Tilbrook, Bristol)
Garth Williams (Safety Catch Productions, Manchester)
Mel Stevens (Aim To Fly)
Log-in here to access the Members’ Area
You’ll get prompted to ‘try logging in’
If you can’t remember your password;
- click “Lost your password”.
- Use your email address to get a reset.
- Check your email and reset
Need some #OutdoorArts inspiration? Download the #OAUK19 Ideas Summit catalogue packed with 38 great new outdoor shows looking for bookings, partners & support. Inc @TheFabularium @HighlySprung #JustMoreProductions @Soznak >>> https://t.co/x4EWzPA7Fx https://t.co/ebXFYPpC9k
Head to @101OutdoorArts 10 Dec for a one-day symposium for artists, producers, festivals, funders & technologists to explore the opportunities to work with digital and creative technology outdoors and in public spaces. #Digital #OutdoorArts BOOK NOW >>> https://t.co/Ht27aowA38 https://t.co/UkZXQz9aqf
Doctor! Doctor!! in 100 seconds!!
An Ambulance. A medical team. A farcical epic - mid epidemic. Your new frontline medical services. The satirical slapstick medical roadshow. Part DIY Surgery Demo gone wrong, part old time travelling medicine show.
#DoctorDoctor #TheAmbulanceShow https://t.co/8aliLpP56Y
As we receive emailed information we post it here:
UK Arts News
- A lot of people have asked “how will it work?” Here’s how. 20th August 2019
- Come and join us for the performance 20th August 2019
- UK arts news: Improbable: So… what are we going to do about improvisation? 8th May 2019
- Bedlam Fair 2019- call for performers 21st February 2019
- Guidance on Commissioning – draft 18th December 2018
- Loz Samuels talks about commissioning 17th December 2018
News from our Members
- Fw: NASA Steering Group Fwd: APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN: SUBSIDISED PLACES for artists and programmers to ‘The Power of the Possible’ and the ‘Ideas Summit’ in Glasgow 3rd October 2018
- Arts Uk news: OutdoorArtsUK September Newsletter UK Companies at FiraTàrrega | Outdoor Arts Volunteering | Out There Festival Great Yarmouth | Jobs | Listings 12th September 2018
- Fwd: OutdoorArtsUK September Newsletter: UK Companies at FiraTàrrega | Outdoor Arts Volunteering | Out There Festival Great Yarmouth | Jobs | Listings 12th September 2018
- Farewell to the Wye Valley River Festival 2018 1st June 2018
on this website please
let us know